ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings, SS 316L Tee, wp316L Elbow SS 316L Union Manufacturer & Suppliers In India
Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings in India
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings dimensional range & specification
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings sizes & stock
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings price
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings manufacturing process
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings useful info
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings other brand manufacturers
Since 2004, Ashtapad Overseas has manufactured ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings, flange, elbow, tee, reduction, caps, forged fitting materials for oil and natural gas pipelines, refinery and petro chemistry facilities, nuclear power and electricity production plants, refinement and extrication plants, dams and hydroelectric power plants and shipbuilding industry. Ashtapad Overseas is a largest manufacturer, supplier & exporter of pipe fitting pieces and fabrication since the company’s superior technology in world standards and quality.
Ashtapad Overseas is among the leading companies in the sector of manufacturing ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings, pipe fittings & flanges with its superior technology in compatible with the world standards, and has been the choice of many professionals and companies. Ashtapad has a capacity of fulfilling all the demands of the sector through the manufacture of carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and specific steel groups.
We offer wide gamut of ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings that are widely used in diverse industries. Fittings and flanges of SS 304 / 304L are made available on request of the customers. Can be made available in forms of Reducers – Concentric / Eccentric, Elbows, Tees, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges, Fasteners, etc Our gamut of products conform various standards such as the varied grades of stainless steel butt weld fittings that we supply are.
Standard: ASTM / ASME A/SA 403 GR WP "S" / "W" / " WX"
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L. .
Origin: West Europe / Japan / Indian / USA / Korean
ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings Production Range
|Specification||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Type||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
|Variants||316, 316L, 316H, 316LN|
|Bending Radius||R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom|
|Range||½”NB to 48”NB in Sch 10s, 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS.|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43.|
Test Certificates: Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report
High Pressure Forged Pipe Fittings / Threaded and Socket Weld Pipe Fittings
|ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel 90° Elbows||ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Couplings||
Sizes 1/8" – 4"
Pressure Ratings –
|ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel 45° Elbows||ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Reducers|
|ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Street Elbows||ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Inserts|
|ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Tees||ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Caps|
|ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Crosses||ASTM A182 WP 316L stainless steel Unions|
We are specialized in:
- Flanges according to ASTM A182 Grade F304, F304L F316L
- Pipes according to ASTM A312 Grade TP304, TP304L, TP3016L
- Fittings according to ASTM A403 Grade WP304, WP304L, WP316L
|Stainless Steel||Tradename||UNS no.||Werkstoff No.||Density (g/cm3)|
Key Properties of ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings
- High oxidation resistance
- Better corrosion resistance than Type 304 stainless steel
- Excellent pitting resistance
- Strong resistance to most chemicals involved in the paper and textile industries
Type 316L is the low carbon version of 316 stainless. With the addition of molybdenum, the steel is popular for use in severe corrosion environments due to the materials immunity from boundary carbide precipitation (sensitisation). The material is widely used in heavy gauge welded components and weld annealing is only required where the material is for use in high stress environments. 316L has an extensive variety of uses especially in marine applications due to the materials high corrosion resistance.
Composition of ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings
Table 1. Composition ranges for 316 grade of stainless steels.
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings
Table 2. Mechanical properties of 316 grade stainless steels.
(% IN 50MM) MIN
|ROCKWELL B (HR B) MAX||BRINELL (HB) MAX|
Note: 316H also has a requirement for a grain size of ASTM no. 7 or coarser.
Physical Properties of ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings
Table 3. Typical physical properties for 316 grade stainless steels.
|MEAN CO-EFF OF THERMAL EXPANSION (ΜM/M/°C)||THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY
|SPECIFIC HEAT 0-100°C
|0-100°C||0-315°C||0-538°C||AT 100°C||AT 500°C|
Grade Specification Comparison of ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings
Table 4. Grade specifications for 316 grade stainless steels.
|316||S31600||316S31||58H, 58J||1.4401||X5CrNiMo17-12-2||2347||SUS 316|
Note: These comparisons are approximate only. The list is intended as a comparison of functionally similar materials not as a schedule of contractual equivalents. If exact equivalents are needed original specifications must be consulted.
Benefits of using Type 316L Stainless Steel
- Low carbon content eliminates carbon precipitation in the welding process
- Can be used in severe corrosive environments
- Improved anti-corrosion scope due to added Molybdenum
- Weld annealing only required in high stress applications
- Very similar to Grade 316 in chemical composition and mechanical properties
316 & 316L steel plate and pipes have common properties and are often stocked with Dual Certification, where it is determined that both have properties and composition which comply with both steel types.
Type 316H is excluded from this scenario by virtue of the fact that unlike 316 & 316L, 316H is engineered to work in elevated working temperatures.
316 is usually regarded as the standard “marine grade stainless steel", but it is not resistant to warm sea water. In many marine environments 316 does exhibit surface corrosion, usually visible as brown staining. This is particularly associated with crevices and rough surface finish.
- Higher creep resistance
- Excellent formability and weld ability
- Rapture and tensile strength at high temperatures
- Corrosion and pitting resistance
- Exceptional resistance in acid and hand water areas
- Chemical & pharmaceutical
- Refining oil & gas
- Instrument construction and engineering products
- Shipbuilding and hydraulics construction and engineering products
- Paper industry digesters, evaporators & handling equipment
- Surgical and medical tools
Cities We Deliver To: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, New Delhi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Houston, Dubai, Seoul, Hyderabad, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Pune, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Tehran, Calgary, Noida, Riyadh, Vadodara, London, Coimbatore, Jakarta, Istanbul, Bangkok, Kuwait City, Thane, Sharjah, Muscat, Edmonton, Busan, Mexico City, Doha, Jeddah, Aberdeen, Cairo, Geoje-si, Perth, Santiago, Chandigarh, Indore, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Dammam, Melbourne, Madrid, Surat, Bhopal, Ulsan, Faridabad, La Victoria, Bogota, Lahore, Los Angeles, Algiers, Chiyoda, Ankara, Ho Chi Minh City, Toronto, Hong Kong, Rajkot, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Ernakulam, Secunderabad, Gimhae-si, Al Jubail, Port-of-Spain, Thiruvananthapuram, Milan, Atyrau, Lagos, Hanoi, Howrah, Sydney, Ahvaz, Karachi, New York, Caracas, Vung Tau, Al Khobar, Manama, Montreal, Granada, Courbevoie, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Moscow, Dallas, Haryana, Colombo, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri
Countries We Deliver To: India, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia
Europe: Germany, Netherlands, Russia Finland, Czech, Ukraine, Italy, Spain, Poland
Middle East:Iran, UAE, SA, Iraq, Qatar, Isreal, Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait
South America:Brazil, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay, Argentina
Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria
Central & North America:Mexico, US, Canada, Costa Rica
South East Asia and Pacific:Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Erne Fittings, Austria
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Metalfar, Italy
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Lame S.r.l., Italy
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | BKL- Thai Benkan, Thailand
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | BENKAN Corporation, Japan
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | TecnoForge, Italy
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Ulma, Spain
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Mega, Italy
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Melesi, Italy
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Interfit, France
- ASTM A182 WP 316L Stainless Steel Socket weld fittings | Raccortubi S.p.A., Italy